Do you suffer from stress, tension, headache, back pain or body aches? If you’re like most people, you answered “yes!” to that question. Therapeutic massage at Kali Co Court Hair Design and Spa can give you relief from these and a host of other conditions. Our licensed massage therapists offer a range of classic and specialized massage options, including: traditional massage to ease tension and restore energy; sports massage to aid flexibility and reduce the risk of injury; deep-tissue massage for muscle damage; and hot stone massage to relieve pain and stress. The environment at Kali Co Court Hair Design and Spa is tranquil and harmonious. When you are here with us, you will be pampered and nurtured. And you can expect to leave in that wonderful condition that combines total relaxation and renewed energy. Kali Co Court Hair Design and Spa is located at 1101 Colony Drive in Zanesville, Ohio, phone 740-455-2541. Remember that a gift certificate for a day at Kali Co Court Hair Design and Spa is an especially caring gift.
|90 Minute Relaxation Massage*||$90|
|60 Minute Relaxation Massage||$70|
|30 Minute Relaxation Massage||$50|
|90 Minute Hot Stone Massage||$100|
|Maternity Massage (must consult doctor)||$75|
|60 Minute Relaxation Massage for Two||$140|
* 90 Minute Massage
The 90 minute massage is strictly for relaxation, stress reduction and mental fatigue. Light or firm pressure is your choice. If you have never had a massage, this one is for you!
Spend an hour with your significant other or a special someone ….friends, siblings, ect.., try the “Doubles” Massage … A perfect way to relax in a comfortable, quiet atmosphere.
Put yourself in perfect balance from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. This five treatment paradise may take five weeks to complete with one treatment per week or for the “on-the-go” client, enjoy a whole day in our comfortable spa atmosphere. Customize this service to fit “you.” Ingredients for this five service treatment include hair design and style, relaxing spa facial, incredible 1/2-hour body massage, melt away with a paraffin manicure, enjoy and unwind with our signature spa pedicure. To finish, we recommend a make-up application with our skin care esthetician. A perfect way to end “The Perfect Balance” lunch included.
This massage is perfect for the mom to be! After a complimentary consultation, you’ll receive a full-body massage to put your body and growing belly as ease.
Chinese, Egyptians and Native Americans have used stone therapy to promote health and healing for centuries. In the practice of modern stone therapy, stones are placed on specific pressure points. Heated stones induce relaxation and cool stones reduce pain and swelling. Read more about Stone Therapy Here.
What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is based on the theory that there are reflex points on the hands and feet that correspond to the rest of the body. Every piece of the human body contains DNA that describes the entire body and every body part will have points or patterns of points that correspond to every other part. The feet and hands are just two of the most accessible body parts for ease of treatments. Like the use of Acupuncture, it is believed that stimulating or manipulating those reflex points can cause therapeutic changes.
What are the benefits of reflexology?
Research has shown the specific techniques of reflexology to be effective and beneficial in many ways. A survey of 170 reflexology studies from 21 countries shows that reflexology is effective, impacting a variety of physical and psychological concerns.
- Creates relaxation: From the moment the reflexologist’s hands start their work, the relaxation begins as shown in research using EEG brain activity. All together, 24 studies demonstrate reflexology’s relaxation effects.
- Reduces pain: Pain reduction following reflexology work is documented in 27 studies including research showing impact on individuals of all ages and health states
- Ameliorates health concerns: Research shows that reflexology work helps individuals of all ages with some 78 health concerns ranging from aggressive behavior in children to urinary concerns of the elderly.
- Improves blood flow: Separate studies show that reflexology work increases blood flow to the feet, brain, kidneys and intestines.
- Aids post-operative recovery: Reflexology work aids recovery after surgery as shown by several studies, reducing pain and lessening the use of post operative analgesics.
- Enhances medical care: Reflexology helps where nothing else can for many: phantom limb pain sufferers, neuropathy patients, and hemodialysis patients to name a few.
- Benefits mental health: Research demonstrates that reflexology can reduce depression (11 studies) and anxiety (9 studies).
- Complements cancer care: Pain, nausea, vomiting, and/or anxiety eased for chemotherapy patients following reflexology work as shown by16 studies from 7 countries.
- Eases pregnancy, delivery and post-partum effects: Women who received reflexology experienced shorter labor times and used less analgesia. In addition, reflexology showed a positive impact on postpartum depression, anxiety, urination and bowel movements. In general terms, the benefits of reflexology have to do with the reduction of stress. Because the feet and hands help set the tension level for the rest of the body, they are an easy way to interrupt the stress signal and reset homeostasis, the body’s equilibrium.